Saturday, March 5, 2022

Creeping Crawling

Walking down the street
Chased by the dog
Hit by the car
Honked by the truck

Bruises on my arm
Scratches on my feet
Running in the rain
Splashed by the smudges

Stop at the sidewalk
Standing out there
Something smelling good
Running out of cash

My tummy says please
My heart says no
My brain speaks out
Go straight home! 

c/o:
Thank you for not helping, I'm fine! 
Do nothing at all, I'm alright! 
I'm just creeping crawling creeping crawling
Do my thing and end of the story

Wake another day
Going out again
Staring over there
Gazing over here

Enjoy the sunny day
Smiling on my face
Looking for a sign
Searching for a clue

This is what I do
I made a new song
Creeping for a plan
Crawling for a goal

Taking out the pen
Taking out the note
Writing new phrase
The Creeping Crawling

c/o:
Thank you for not helping, I'm fine! 
Do nothing at all, I'm alright! 
I'm just creeping crawling creeping crawling
Do my thing and end of the story

I do....what I want....
I love.....what I do....
I writing a song
The creeping crawling!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bebaskan Aku (in progress)

Ku ingin terbang..... Bebas.... Ke langit.... Yang luas... Bagaikan burung... Terkurung.... Di sangkar..... Termenung.... Mengharapkan simpa...