Friday, December 11, 2020

It's Okay

It's okay 

It happened anyway 

Should I turn away 

If it's the only way 

People say 

I'm too old for this 

I'll be a disgrace 

Netizen phrase 


Chorus :

When I sing like this 

Then I walk like that

How am I supposed to hold 

The rhythm that I've made 

Take my hand and walk with me 

Walk me out of here 

Leave this place and disappear 

Ain't clear? 

I will travel far 

Cross the ocean wide

Spread my wings and learn to fly 

Say no more to hide

Will I be myself?

I'll be all alone 

And I just did 


It's okay 

It ends anyway 

The friendship between us

Forgive me, friend 

When they all gone 

I'm sitting all alone 

I use to be like this 

Since a long ago 

- Chorus -

It's okay 

They happy anyway 

Let it be this way 

And it's okay 

I'm on my own 

With my empty soul 

I miss the bond we had 

Now I know 

- chorus -

End


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bebaskan Aku (in progress)

Ku ingin terbang..... Bebas.... Ke langit.... Yang luas... Bagaikan burung... Terkurung.... Di sangkar..... Termenung.... Mengharapkan simpa...